Show discomfort the door.
ThirtyTwo built the Women's Exit Snowboard Boot to crank up the progression for new riders and shredders on a budget. Whether you're a seasoned park fiend or you're still focused on linking up smooth turns, the Exit's easy flex means tons of control and skate shoe-inspired comfort.
The Level 1 liner is flexible and heat-moldable, so it feels broken in before you even get on the hill. The molded EVA footbed cushions your feet for all-day comfort, and it features a Sherpa fleece lining for a soft and cozy feel. The rubber outsole holds up to seasons of shredding, hiking, and post-ride parking lot sessions.
- Easy-riding comfort for riders who are just getting started
- Soft flex is ideal for progressing riders
- Traditional lacing is simple and reliable
- Heat-moldable Intuition liner foam for custom fit
- Level 1 footbed enhances warmth and support
- Rubber outsole is durable and grippy
- ThirtyTwo boots are designed by riders, for riders
- Item #TTW009P