Feels like a dream.
Built for fast-learners, ThirtyTwo built the Women's Exit Snowboard Boot to crank up the progression for new riders and shredders on a budget. Whether you're a seasoned park fiend or you're still learning to link up smooth turns, the Exit's easy flex means tons of control and skate shoe-inspired comfort.The Level 1 liner is flexible and heat-moldable, so it feels broken in before you even get on the hill. The molded EVA footbed cushions your feet for all-day comfort, and it features a Sherpa fleece lining for a soft and cozy feel. The rubber outsole holds up to seasons of shredding, hiking, and post-ride parking lot sessions.
- Soft-flexing and comfy all-mountain and freestyle boot
- Traditional laces provide a customized fit
- Thermo-moldable liner conforms to your foot's shape
- Impact-absorbing footbed cushions harsh landings
- Grippy rubber outsole offers traction
- Item #TTW00B8
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Very impressed with the comfort of these boots. They do run slightly small so I recommend going up 1/2 a size. This is a NARROW boot. If you have wide feet, these will not work for you. Being that I have narrow feet/heels, these are excellent!