Never deal with another rental.
ThirtyTwo built the Exit boot to kick the concept of entry level to the curb, where it belongs. Whether you're a seasoned jib jockey, or you're just getting the hang of linking turns, that easy flex means tons of control and skate shoe-inspired comfort.
Traditional lacing is easy and reliable, and an internal lacing system keeps your heel locked down to improve control and reduce fatigue. The Level 1 Intuition liner is heat-moldable for a custom fit, and a molded EVA footbed cushions your feet for comfort from first chair to last. Plus, the footbed features a Sherpa fleece lining for a soft, cozy feel. An articulating cuff prevents the shell from breaking down over the course of the season, and the performance backstay channels energy for enhanced response. It also has a durable rubber outsole with an aggressive tread for reliable traction on slippery slopes and icy parking lots.
- A skate-shoe inspired boot for flexy forgiveness
- Soft flex makes riding more comfy in the park, or freeriding
- Traditional lacing is cozy and will have you waxing nostalgic
- Quick-pull internal lacing keeps your heel locked down
- Level 1 Intuition liner is heat moldable for custom fit
- EVA footbed is heat moldable for the perfect feel
- Durable rubber sole grips the bootpack and the parking area
- Item #TTW00AF