Exit Snowboard Boot
Redefining what it means to be an entry-level boot, ThirtyTwo built the Exit Snowboard Boot for everyone from seasoned rail destroyers to beginners just getting the hang of linking turns,with an easy flex that offers tons of control and skate shoe-inspired comfort. Traditional lacing is easy and reliable, and an internal lacing system keeps your heel locked down to improve control and reduce fatigue. The heat-moldable foam liner ensures a custom fit, and a molded EVA footbed cushions your foot for comfort from first chair to last. The comfy tongue makes painful pressure points a thing of the past, while the Evolution Foam outsole blends impact-absorption with an aggressive tread for reliable traction on slippery slopes and icy parking lots.
- Easygoing freestyle boot for beginners and park rats alike
- Soft flex makes riding more comfy in the park
- Traditional lacing is cozy and will have you waxing nostalgic
- Quick-pull internal lacing keeps your heel locked down
- Thermo-moldable liner conforms to your foot's exact shape
- Evolution Foam sole grips the bootpack and the parking area
- Item #TTW00BY
- Q & A
Great all around boot.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
These boots are great for some casual riding. It' a soft boot, so not great for aggressive powder days, but work great for cruising the mountain. I bought these as a spare pair to have, if my more expensive boots kick the bucket. Just something to fall back on for this price point.
Great starter boot
Perfect boot for getting in to riding with out breaking the bank.