Military-inspired for a reason.
From the sparse conditions of opening day to heavy snow of spring, the ThirtyTwo Men's Deep Creek Parka keeps you dry and comfortable throughout the season. With fully taped seams and a waterproof, breathable laminate, this jacket fights off rain, sleet, and snow. An adjustable waist gaiter seals out snow and drafts, while zippered underarm vents allow you to dump heat when things get too toasty. Stretch cuffs protect your wrists from winter chill and feature thumbholes to help keep your sleeves in place. A variety of pockets let you stash all of the essentials (music, pass, etc.) you'll need for a full day at the resort. Wear the Deep Creek Parka with a baselayer for mild days, or beef up the layers for extra protection on cold midwinter days.
- A snowboard jacket built for comfort at the resort
- Waterproof, breathable shell for protection in variable conditions
- Comfort mesh lining is breathable and moisture-wicking
- Zippered underarm vents with mesh backing
- Adjustable hood for additional weather protection
- Waist gaiter seals out cold and snow
- ThirtyTwo products are rider designed and approved
- Item #TTW009T