Select a Size
Select a Color
Boa Snowboard Boot
Happy feet mean happy kids, so keep your kid smiling from ear to ear with the Boa Snowboard Boot, whether they're hitting the bunny hill for the first time or attacking every feature in the terrain park. The Boa closure makes it easy for kids to get their boots on with the twist of a dial so they can make a break for the lift before you've even got your gloves on. The Intuition liner is heat-moldable for a comfy custom fit, and the Sherpa fleece-lined EVA footbed adds cushioning and a bit of extra toastiness. The soft flex gives the boot a forgiving feel that makes it easier for lighter riders to initiate turns and control their board, and the durable rubber outsole has an aggressive tread to helps kids keep their footing on icy slopes.
- Progression-oriented, soft-flexing boot for all terrain
- Boa closure cinches down the right fit in seconds
- Thermo-moldable design conforms to their foot's shape
- EVA footbed absorbs harsh impacts and chatter
- Grow With Me design accommodates growing feet
- Lightweight foam outsole is extra cushioned and grippy
- Item #TTW00DN
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Recommended Use
- park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
March 1, 2020
- I've used it several times
Getting my 8 year old sister into snowboarding! She absolutely loves it! These boots make life so much easier when it comes to helping her adjust and make them comfortable! Would recommend to anyone looking to get their little shreder a comfortable setup!