A new take on a classic.
If you're not keen on looking like a rockstar circa the 1960s when you're cruising around on the slopes, grab the ThirtyTwo Blahzay Pant for effortless style and maximum freedom. This relaxed pant features a 2-layer waterproof, breathable (10k/10k) construction and fully sealed seams to keep you nice and dry during cold and stormy powder days, as well as late season slush laps. Level 2 lining features Comfort Mesh to wick perspiration off your lower body while mesh-lined thigh vents dump excess heat on warmer spring days. Other key features include zippered pant cuffs for a great fit over your boots, as well as a jacket-to-pant snap interface that seals out deep snow.
- Fight the tight with this relaxed, winter-proof snowboard pant
- Waterproof, breathable two-layer membrane defends against snow
- Fully taped seams completely lock out moisture
- Mesh-lined venting system keeps cool air circulating
- Boot gaiters with zip gussets cinch out nasty weather
- Multiple pockets safely store your belongings
- Relaxed fit boosts both your style and range of motion
- ThirtyTwo is a no-frills company focused on progression
- Item #TTW009Y
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
Bought a pair of these Snowboard pants for my boyfriend and he loves them. They aren't too bulky but definitely keep him warm and dry on the mountain. He will wear a base layer underneath if it is really cold outside. Has snaps on the back of the ankle so you can snap the back of the pants up so that they don't drag on the ground.
It sounds like Thirtytwo products run a little big. I'm 5'11'' with a 33" waist and not sure if I should go for a Medium or Large. Thank you!