Binary Boa Snowboard Boot
Boasting a dual Boa closure, the ThirtyTwo Binary Boa Snowboard Boot dials in your ideal fit and feel within mere seconds. This Boa system uses two separate dials to fine-tune the fit over the upper and lower zones independently. Crank both super tight for the utmost in response and stiffness or leave them a bit looser for extra freestyle mobility. Either way, the tightness is customizable with the simple turn of a dial for effortless on-the-fly adjustments. The Binary Boa also features a versatile mid-level flex goes from early-morning tree runs to slushy afternoon park laps without skipping a beat.
Giving the boot a freestyle-friendly feel, its articulated cuff enhances flex when you're really tweaking out grabs and pressing through the jib park. The heat-moldable Performance liner conforms to the unique contours of each foot with its thermo-moldable Intuition foam. Heat-molding the liner not only improves the boot's fit by customizing it to your individual foot shape, but it also eliminates painful pressure points. Adding to the boot's premium comfort, the molded EVA Performance footbed cushions your feet from harsh landings, while the grippy Performance Rubber sole with Energy Foam smooths out the ride when you're faced with descending two thousand feet of bumped-up snow at the end of a powder day.
- Comfy, convenient, and hard-charging boot for fun everywhere
- Boa lacing system dials in the fit securely in seconds
- Thermo-moldable liner conforms to the contours of your foot
- Internal harness supports and stabilizes your ankle
- Impact-absorbing footbed reduces chatter and enhances arch support
- Rubber and foam outsole has lightweight feel and plenty of traction
- ThirtyTwo is rider owned, tested, and approved
- Item #TTW00CP
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I really wanted to love these boots because they are stiff and warm, just what I need for the backcountry. However, the footbed is very shallow so when you tighten the boots, the top of the boot (the stiff tongue) puts a lot of pressure on the top of your foot. It was so excruciatingly painful. I think these boots would be perfect if your arch is flat. I walked around my house for a while but could hardly go up or down any stairs because of the pain. Very sad to have to send it back.