Dialed for domination.
ThirtyTwo decided to one-up its best-selling Lashed Boot by adding dual Boa dials to create the Men's Binary Boa Snowboard Boot. It follows ThirtyTwo's winning recipe with a mid-level flex that strikes the sweet spot between all-mountain stability and freestyle flexibility. The articulated shell allows for fluid movements when you're tweaking out grabs and perfecting presses in the jib park.
Plushly wrapping your feet and ankles, the Level 2 Intuition Foam liner offers a customized, heat-moldable fit without pressure points on the mountain. Complementing the plush liner, the Level 2 molded EVA footbed disperse shock and excess vibration underfoot for a smoother riding experience. The internal ankle lacing system cinches tightly to prevent excess movement and heel lift. Rounding out this well-equipped boot, the STI Evolution Foam sole offers a light, low-profile feel that's akin to wearing your favorite skate kicks on the mountain.
- Lightweight freestyle boot with dual-zone Boa
- Articulated shell maximizes tweakability
- Medium flex for peak-to-park domination
- Dual Boa dials tighten upper and lower separately
- Level 2 Intuition Foam liner for a plush, supportive fit
- Internal harness prevents heel lift and excess foot movement
- STI Evolution Foam sole is lightweight and low-profile
- ThirtyTwo makes premium boots with a customized fit
- Item #TTW008P