Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
86 FT Snowboard Boot
If your ideal day on a snowboard consists of sliding boxes, pressing rails, and spinning off jumps in the park, then the skate-inspired freedom of the ThirtyTwo 86 FT Snowboard Boot is for you. Taking design inspiration from your favorite skate kicks, this boot offers plenty of flexibility for tweaking grabs and getting loose on jibs.
The Fast Track lacing system makes it quick and easy to get in and out of your boots, and it won't slip, so you never have to stop and adjust the tightness mid-run. The 86 FT also features an internal lacing system that keeps your heel locked down for better response and reduced fatigue. An articulating cuff prevents the shell from breaking down over the course of the season, and the performance backstay channels energy for enhanced response. The Intuition Foam liner is heat-moldable for a custom fit, and a molded EVA footbed cushions your feet for all-day comfort. Plus, the footbed features a Sherpa fleece lining for a soft, cozy feel. Plus, an aggressive tread on the durable rubber sole helps you maintain traction on icy steps and sketchy hikes.
- Freestyle, skate-inspired boot for park riding and groomers
- Soft flex is playful while progressing in your freestyle skills
- Fast-track lacing system is easy to get on and off and won't slip
- Internal lacing design is optimal for keeping heel locked down
- Articulating cuff and backstay increases lifetime stiffness of boot
- EVA cushioning provides cushion and shock-absorbing performance
- Comfort liner is thermo-moldable for the perfect custom fit
- Durable rubber sole with burly tread for bootpacking up a line
- Item #TTW00CO