Regular old laces are 86'd.
Streamline freestyle fun this winter with the ThirtyTwo 86 FT Snowboard Boot. Its softer flex allows you to bone out grabs and get loose on jibs, but it's still supportive enough for boosting jumps and venturing into the trees. The Fast Track lacing system makes it quick and easy to get in and out of your boots, and it won't slip, so you never have to stop and adjust the tightness mid-run.
The 86 FT also features an internal lacing system that keeps your heel locked down for better response and reduced fatigue. An articulating cuff prevents the shell from breaking down over the course of the season, and the performance backstay channels energy for enhanced response. The Level 1 Intuition liner is heat-moldable for a custom fit, and a molded EVA footbed cushions your feet for all-day comfort. Plus, the footbed features a Sherpa fleece lining for a soft, cozy feel. Finally, an aggressive tread on the durable rubber sole helps you maintain traction on icy steps and sketchy hikes.
- Comfortable, convenient, and soft-flexing park boot
- Fast Track lacing system cinches tight in seconds
- Thermo-moldable liner conforms to your foot's shape
- Internal lacing system prevents heel lift
- Impact-absorbing footbed cushions flat landings
- Rubber outsole is lightweight and grippy
- Item #TTW00BW
- Q & A
I bought the Thirtytwo 86 ft boot for my 15-year-old son. He's been really happy with the fit, comfort and warmth. NO complaints at all. Solid boot, highly recommend.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
They fit very comfortably, a great beginner boot. very forgiving on the ankles .