Select Style & Size
Add some toasty warmth to your ski boots with help from the Therm-ic ThermicSole TrimFit kit, without having to say goodbye to your favorite footbeds. The TrimFit can be attached to your pre-made orthotics. The kit comes with a pair of heating elements that you place beneath the toes, with wiring designed to go under your insoles for smooth comfort. A pair of thin, self-adhesive Cambrelle fabric covers are included to help keep the heating system in place. Plug them into a Therm-ic C-pack battery (sold separately), and enjoy warm toes in the deep snow.
- Heating elements you can add to any insole
- Cambrelle fabric covers are self-adhesive
- Includes instruction for simple installment
- Requires Therm-ic C-pack battery (not included)
- Item #THC000L
- [heating element] printed circuit board, steel-reinforced cable (720mm), enamel finish, [covering] Cambrelle (self-adhesive)
- Battery Type
- Therm-ic C-pack (sold separately)
- Recommended Use
- ski boots
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
March 13, 2019
- I returned this product before using it
What was sent is actually compatible with the Therm-ic "C Packs" not the "SmartPacks" as the description says. Not saying the product isn't excellent. Just caution!