Select Style & Size
Insole Heat 3D
- Heated insole for almost any footwear
- EVA foam structure cushions your foot
- 3D anatomical shape creates stable support
- Heating elements maintain the ideal temperature
- Low-profile outer cable can be positioned in any footwear
- Compatible batteries (Thermic C-Pack) sold separately
- Item #THCE04A
- EVA foam
- Battery Type
- sold seperately (Therm-ic C-Pack)
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
November 30, 2020
- I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought
- 5` 8"
- 160 lbs
First, when turning the power level to high, no big heat. This was warm, not “hot” as the > 150 degree claim did not materialize (C-Pack was fully charged). Minutes passed to see if there was response lag. No lag. Second, the heated footbed is extra-thick at the heel which boosted my heel up into the Telemark ski boot liner’s well formed heel pocket. That put my heel into friction problems. Also, the footbed’s overall thickness again boosted my foot higher in a heat molded liner, effectively displacing the volume of the boot’s shell/liner. I have a high instep so that put the boot squeeze on my foot, even when the buckles are adjusted out to their limit at instep. Ironically that foot compression reduces blood flow and conduces cold feet. This Therm-ic 3D footbed is going back.