Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Vesper Quilt
For through-hikers who want nothing but the essentials in their minimalist pack, the Therm-a-rest Vesper 20 Degree Down Quilt is their ticket to warmth and comfort in a lightweight, no-thrills package. Stuffed with an impressive 900-fill serving of down, this bag will keep you toasty on cold spring and autumn trips, and it features a classic box baffle construction to maximize loft and minimize cold spots. The insulation has been treated with NikWax, which helps the down stay dry and retain heat-trapping loft 60 times longer than untreated down.
- Minimalist sleeping bag for shoulder-season backpacking trips
- 900-fill down traps valuable body heat on chilly nights
- Hydrophobic treatment ensures better warmth in wet weather
- Quilt-lined top radiates body heat for extra comfort
- Zipperless design minimizes excess material and weight
- Connectors allow you to stabilize the bag on a sleeping pad
- Item #CAS00ER
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.