Vesper 20 Degree Down Sleeping Bag
For through-hikers who want nothing but the essentials in their minimalist pack, the Therm-a-rest Vesper 20 Degree Down Sleeping Bag is their ticket to warmth and comfort in a lightweight, no-thrills package. Stuffed with an impressive 900-fill serving of down, this bag will keep you toasty on cold spring and autumn trips, and it features a classic box baffle construction to maximize loft and minimize cold spots. The insulation has been treated with NikWax, which helps the down stay dry and retain heat-trapping loft 60 times longer than untreated down.
This streamlined quilt bag features a zipperless design and insulation-free back, minimizing excess materials where they'd normally go to waste. Perimeter side baffles, a snap neck closure, and the insulated footbox all combine forces to eliminate chilly midnight drafts, while the bottom can be secured to your sleeping pad using the SynergyLink tabs. When you're ready to pack up in the morning, the Vesper takes up barely more room than your beloved single liter water bottle.
- Minimalist sleeping bag for shoulder season backpacking trips
- 900-fill down traps valuable body heat on chilly nights
- Hydrophobic treatment ensures better warmth in wet weather
- Top quilt lined to trap radiant body heat for extra comfort
- Zipperless design minimizes excess material and weight
- Connectors allow you to stabilize the bag on a sleeping pad
- Item #CAS00ER