Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Vesper Quilt
Summer nights call for camping, but we hate feeling trapped in a restrictive sleeping bag during extra-warm evenings. Luckily, we have the down-insulated Vesper Quilt to keep us comfy without letting us overheat. When paired with an insulated sleeping pad, this clever system mimics a sleeping bag while eliminating finicky zippers, twisted covers, and over-protective hoods—all while weighing less than one pound. There are plenty of features that block unwanted drafts, and its free-sleeping design lets us move through the night as if we were in our own beds.
- Summer-ready alternative to bulky, too-warm sleeping bags
- 900-fill insulation treated with Nikwax to avoid moisture absorption
- Ultralight, lofty, and incredibly compressible RDS-certified down
- Quilt connects to insulated pad with integrated SynergyLink retainer
- Footbox wraps around pad or feet for security and extra warmth
- Snap-neck collar and baffled perimeter lock out unwanted drafts
- Efficient box baffling with mesh walls to maximize warmth
- Item #TAEA05Z
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.