Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Like The Vesper Quilt
The Therm-a-Rest Vesper Quilt replaces our bulkier, heavier sleeping bags on minimalist-minded, summery backpacking trips. It weighs a little less than a pound, and can pack down to the size of a water bottle. Therm-a-Rest used down insulation with the highest rill rating (900) to ensure the loftiest warmth and the smallest compressibility. This down also boasts a Nikwax hydrophobic treatment to retain its lofty warmth in moisture-riddled environments. In wet places that would usually crinkle the down until we're cold, this quilt's down has the potential to stay warm and comfy in humid, rainy weather. As if that wasn't enough, Therm-a-Rest added a ThermaCapture lining to reflect our own body heat for even better warmth. SynergyLink connectors keep our sleeping pad underneath us so we don't slip onto the tent's floor at night, and the snap neck closure works with the insulated footbox and perimeter side baffles to make sure we stay in the quilt and drafts can't go in.
- Ultralight quilt replaces sleeping bags on summer backpacking trips
- 41F temperature range suitable for most summery outings
- 900-fill down insulation keeps weight below a single pound
- Nikwax hydrophobic treatment keeps down lofty in moisture
- ThermaCapture lining reflects body heat for better warmth
- SynergyLink connectors integrate quilt to sleeping pads
- Stuff sack packs down to the size of a water bottle
- Storage sack included
- Perimeter side baffles, snap neck closure, and insulated footbox reduce unwanted drafts
- Item #CAS00ES
4 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.