Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Vela Double Quilt
Therm-a-Rest's Vela Double Quilt is one of the few double-wide bags that can pack small enough for backpacking. Its down insulation keeps things as light as can be while still providing a 41F European Norm comfort temperature rating, and Therm-a-Rest treated the insulation with Nikwax to retain its lofty warmth in wetter climates. The water-resistant shell offers additional wet weather protection, and full-perimeter side baffles prevent a single draft from disturbing your snooze. The Vela pairs with other quilts, bags, blankets, and sheets from Therm-a-Rest so you can customize a layering system specific to your needs.
- Double wide quilt built for two backpackers
- Down insulation has an EN comfort rating of 41F
- Nikwax coating treats the down with hydrophobic properties
- Box baffled with mesh walls to maximize loft and minimize cold spots
- Full-perimeter side baffles provide draft protection
- Pairs with Therm-a-Rest quilts, bags, blankets or sheets
- Item #TAEA06G
3.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.