Select style & size:Select options
Therm-a-Rest's Women's Trail Lite Sleeping Pad may help you shave weight from your pack on long trips into the wild, but that doesn't mean it skimps on sleeping comfort or heat retention. The 1.5-inch thickness maintains a cushy platform for maximizing your Z's under a canopy of spectacular stars. Adding convenience points, the self-inflating design means you'll have more time to socialize by the fire once you arrive at your campsite.
Developed for female sleepers who tend to snooze a bit colder than males, the Women's Trail Lite Pad uses fewer die-cuts, which reduce overall weight at the expense of heat retention. It's well insulated from freezing ground surfaces, as backed by a four-season R-rating of 4.9. Plus, the semi-rectangular shape increases roominess, allowing you to comfortably stretch out without feeling cramped.
- Roomy comfort and self-inflating convenience
- Self-inflating design for quick set-up at camp
- Less die-cuts increase warmth for cold sleepers
- R-value of 4.9 for heat retention on cold nights
- Semi-rectangular shape allows you to stretch out
- 1.5-inch thickness creates a plush sleep platform
- Item #CAS00AX
- Q & A
Great for comfort and warmth
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Used this for almost 5 weeks straight, with occasional frigid conditions. Loved this pad for the comfort and warmth it offered, but wouldn't recommend for a backpacking trip as it is a bit heavy and bulky. Otherwise, absolutely wonderful.