Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Enjoy three seasons of blissful sleep.
Hit the Pacific Crest Trail with the Therm-a-Rest Saros Sleeping Bag in your backpack and enjoy blissful sleep from late spring through early fall. Synthetic insulation repels moderate cold and an external water-resistant coating helps the shell repel light moisture. This is a rugged and reliable workhorse of a sleeping bag that's just as comfortable as it is versatile.
- EraLoft synthetic insulation is warm, easily compressible, and hydrophobic
- Zoned insulation uses fill sparingly on the edges and underside, and instead concentrates fill at the top of the bag where it provides the most efficient warmth
- Mummy shape tapers in width from head to toe, leaving room to move at the shoulders and keeping insulation close at the footbox for added warmth
- DWR coating makes the shell material water-resistant and allows it to repel light moisture
- Draft collar creates a baffle around your neck so cold air can't sneak in at the hood and down inside the body of the sleeping bag
- Snag-free zipper design means you won't be left fumbling around when you need to climb out of your bag at night
- Synergy Link straps connect your air mattress to the bottom of your sleeping bag so you can't roll off your mattress at night
- Stash pocket near the head gives you easy, quick-access storage for a headlamp
- Stuff sack and storage sack are included for transportation and storage
- Item #CAS0788
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.