Enjoy three seasons of blissful sleep.
Hit the Pacific Crest Trail with the Therm-a-Rest Saros Sleeping Bag in your backpack and enjoy blissful sleep from late spring through early fall. Synthetic insulation repels moderate cold and an external water-resistant coating helps the shell repel light moisture. This is a rugged and reliable workhorse of a sleeping bag that's just as comfortable as it is versatile.
- EraLoft synthetic insulation is warm, easily compressible, and hydrophobic
- Zoned insulation uses fill sparingly on the edges and underside, and instead concentrates fill at the top of the bag where it provides the most efficient warmth
- Mummy shape tapers in width from head to toe, leaving room to move at the shoulders and keeping insulation close at the footbox for added warmth
- DWR coating makes the shell material water-resistant and allows it to repel light moisture
- Draft collar creates a baffle around your neck so cold air can't sneak in at the hood and down inside the body of the sleeping bag
- Snag-free zipper design means you won't be left fumbling around when you need to climb out of your bag at night
- Synergy Link straps connect your air mattress to the bottom of your sleeping bag so you can't roll off your mattress at night
- Stash pocket near the head gives you easy, quick-access storage for a headlamp
- Stuff sack and storage sack are included for transportation and storage
- Item #CAS0788