Select a size:
Why We Like The Questar Sleeping Bag
With backcountry-friendly packability and weight under two pounds, this down-insulated mummy bag checks the basic boxes and offers bonus features that improve camp comfort. The Questar's proprietary W.A.R.M. (with additional room for multiple positions) fit offers space to move through more sleep positions than a traditional mummy bag. While we comfortably move through the night, an assortment of warmth-focused features from the insulated Toe-asis foot pocket to the draft-blocking baffles keep us toasty in our tents.
- Lightweight and spacious mummy bag optimized for warmth and comfort
- 32-degree rating best for summer and warm shoulder season camping
- Thermally efficient Nikwax-treated down for wet-weather protection
- Zoned insulation saves weight by targeting spots down is needed most
- Box baffling with mesh walls efficiently minimizes cold spots
- W.A.R.M. fit lets sleepers move without compromising warmth
- SynergyLink connectors keep the bag attached to a pad all night long
- Insulated foot box pocket, sizable draft tubes, and mummy hood seal in warmth
- Item #TAEA060
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.