Select Style & Size
ProLite Sleeping Pad
This lightweight, three-season sleeping pad keeps you warmly and comfortably off of the ground so you can get the rest you need for the next day's hike. It offers light insulation and cushion to ensure you can fall asleep and stay that way.
- Ultralight sleeping pad for 3-season backpacking
- Durable materials resists punctures and abrasions
- Self-inflating valve makes setup a breeze
- Atmos foam minimizes convective heat loss
- Stuff sack and repair kit included
- Item #TAEA06B
- 50D polyester
- [x-small] 20 x 36 x 1in, [small] 20 x 47 x 1in, [regular] 20 x 72 x 1in, [large] 25 x 77 x 1.n
- Stuff Sack
- Packed Size
- [x-small] 11 x 3.3in, [small] 11 x 3.3in, [regular] 11 x 4.1in, [large] 13 x 4.5in
- Claimed Weight
- [x-small] 9oz, [small] 12oz, [regular] 1lb 2oz, [long] 1lb 8oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
August 3, 2020
How to use the WingLock™ Valve
With speedy one-way inflation, faster deflation, and an easy-to-use design, the WingLock Valve helps to provide a better night outside for your backpacking adventures. Hundreds of prototypes. Over 500 nights of field testing. After all this hard work, we’re proud to deliver our high-performance WingLock Valve, providing campers and backpackers the best experience while inflating and deflating their sleeping pads. This rugged valve features one-way inflation, three times faster inflate, better air flow, easy deflation, all with the ease of a water bottle cap.
August 3, 2020
R-Value is a measure of thermal resistance, showing how much insulation a sleeping pad will provide.