Select Style & Size
Prolite Apex Sleeping Pad
In its second generation, the Therm-a-Rest Prolite Apex Sleeping Pad boasts an unrivaled warmth-to-weight ratio for your year-round backcountry adventures. Its unique, two-inch StrataCore construction uses a continuous layer of foam between alternating ridges of foam and air to claim the best warmth-to-weight ratio of any self-inflating mattress currently on the market. Plus, the pad compacts down smaller than a paper towel roll making it the ideal companion for a comfortable sleep on your fast and light missions on the trails.
- Light, packable sleeping pad for backcountry adventures year-round
- StrataCore foam construction yields a high warmth-to-weight ratio
- Self-inflating foam allows for a quick and easy set up at camp
- Pad compacts down smaller than a paper towel roll for an easy carry
- Stuff sack included for convenience in your backpack or at home
- Therm-a-Rest designs are at the forefront of comfort and innovation
- Item #TAEA06C
- 50d polyester, urethane foam
- [regular] 20 x 72 x 2in, [regular wide] 25 x 72 x 2in, [large] 25 x 77 x 2in
- Temperature Rating
- Stuff Sack
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 6oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, mountaineering, ultralight backpacking, weekend camping, winter camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
August 3, 2020
How to use the WingLock™ Valve
With speedy one-way inflation, faster deflation, and an easy-to-use design, the WingLock Valve helps to provide a better night outside for your backpacking adventures. Hundreds of prototypes. Over 500 nights of field testing. After all this hard work, we’re proud to deliver our high-performance WingLock Valve, providing campers and backpackers the best experience while inflating and deflating their sleeping pads. This rugged valve features one-way inflation, three times faster inflate, better air flow, easy deflation, all with the ease of a water bottle cap.