Select Style & Size
ProLite Plus Sleeping Pad
Turn to the ProLite Plus for warmth and comfort without excessive weight on your next ski tour, winter camping trip, or cold-weather trek. The innovative design traps in warmth and cushions you as you sleep, ensuring you can get enough rest for the next day's adventure.
- Sleeping pad for comfort at your campsite
- Self-inflating design makes setting up camp easy
- Durable materials withstand harsh conditions
- 4.2 R-value offers insulation for cold weather
- Atmos foam reduces convective heat loss
- Mummy shape minimizes weight
- Stuff sack and repair kit included
- Item #TAEA06D
- [front] 50D mini hex polyester, [back] 50D aluminized polyester
- 20 x 66in
- Stuff Sack
- Packed Size
- 11 x 4.8in
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 4oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
August 3, 2020
How to use the WingLock™ Valve
With speedy one-way inflation, faster deflation, and an easy-to-use design, the WingLock Valve helps to provide a better night outside for your backpacking adventures. Hundreds of prototypes. Over 500 nights of field testing. After all this hard work, we’re proud to deliver our high-performance WingLock Valve, providing campers and backpackers the best experience while inflating and deflating their sleeping pads. This rugged valve features one-way inflation, three times faster inflate, better air flow, easy deflation, all with the ease of a water bottle cap.
March 26, 2020
Is this the updated version with the WingLock valve?