Up To 50% Off
Ohm Sleeping Bag : 32F Down
Ohm Sleeping Bag : 32 Degree Down
The hood-less version of its sibling bag, the Hyperion, the Therm-a-Rest Ohm Sleeping Bag also makes its debut in 2019 as an ultralight backpacking option for those headed out on the trail during the shoulder seasons under uncertain weather. While this version doesn't have a hood, it does offer a roomy fit that has the ability to convert into a two-person quilt, depending on your company, for an unencumbered night's rest.
It boasts impressively warm 900-fill down insulation to keep you warm when the nights flirt with freezing, and is treated with Nikwax in order to retain heat-trapping loft when you undoubtedly face moisture on your trip. Cinch the draft collar down on colder nights for snuggle-worthy comfort, which is bolstered by the ThermaCapture lining that retains precious body heat without adding bulk or weight. Beyond tipping the scale at just over a pound, the Ohm packs down to little more than the size of your favorite 1-liter water bottle for space-conscious trekkers.
- Ultralight sleeping bag for colder shoulder season trips
- Hydrophobic 900-fill down stays toasty warm on cold, wet nights
- Packs down to a staggeringly compact size for easy packing
- Semi-rectangular shape offers roomy fit and can convert to quilt
- Zoned insulation places 70% of down fill where it's most useful
- ThermaCapture lining helps trap and retain body heat
- Insulation sourced from humanely treated waterfowl
- Inclkuded stuff and storage sacks make for easy storage
- Item #CAS00EM
This product can expose you to chemicals including Toluene, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm . For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov