Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The NeoAir XLite Sleeping Pad
Weighing less than a pound, the NeoAir XLite Sleeping Pad is one of the lightest pads from Therm-a-Rest, and it's remarkably warm to keep comfier on high-altitude treks. It also packs to the size of a water bottle so we can save critical space in our pack for climbing gear. Like all Therm-a-Rest pads, the NeoAir XLite is made with minimal environmental impact in mind.
- Ultralight sleeping pad designed for compact-minded backpackers
- Triangular Core Matrix offers the best warmth-to-weight ratio
- ThermaCapture lining reflects body heat back our way
- WingLock valve eases inflation and quickens deflation
- Item #TAEA067
- [face fabric] 30d nylon
- air pad
- [short] 20 x 47in, [regular] 20 x 72in, [long] 25 x 77in
- Stuff Sack
- Packed Size
- [small] 9 x 3.5in, [regular] 9 x 4.1in, [large] 11 x 4.6in, [regular wide] 11 x 4.6in
- Claimed Weight
- [short] 8oz, [regular] 12.5oz, [long] 1lb
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, ultralight backpacking, weekend camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
3 based on 11 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.