Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Sleeping Pads we have in stock.View Similar Products
Ready for a nap.
After a long day on the trail, you'll be psyched to take a load off on your Therm-a-Rest Neoair Xlite Max SV Sleeping Pad while your tentmates start dinner. This lightweight sleeping pad provides solid 3-season warmth, thanks to its Triangular Core Matrix and ThermaCapture technology which minimize heat loss in the cold and create efficient warming all night. The SpeedValve pulls in surrounding air to amplify your breath and inflate the mattress quickly and deflates almost instantly when you're rushing to hit the trail early.
- A warm and packable sleeping pad for lightweight backpacking
- SpeedValve design for easy inflation and deflation
- Triangular Core Matrix minimizes heat loss at night
- ThermaCapture technology boosts warmth by 50%
- Stuff sack and repair kit are included
- Durable nylon construction can withstand wear and tear
- Therm-a-Rest products are built in the USA
- Item #CAS00D4
- 30D nylon
- air pad
- [regular] 72in x 20in, [large] 77in x 25in
- Stuff Sack
- Packed Size
- [regular] 9in x 4in, [large] 11in x 4.5in
- Claimed Weight
- [regular] 1lb, [large] 1lb 5oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, ultralight backpacking, weekend camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?