Search for the Antares supergiant star in the Antares sleeping bag.
It's surprising that Therm-a-Rest's Antares HD Sleeping Bag barely weighs over two pounds despite its innovative insulation, protective shell, and convenient features for ultralight backpackers and campers alike. Therm-a-Rest's Zoned Insulation pairs light-and-lofty 750+ down treated in Nikwax's hydrophobic coating with a sewn-through insulated bottom that maximizes thermal efficiency and minimizes weight.
Therm-a-Rest also equipped the Antares HD with a water-resistant shell to shed moisture, and the ThermaCapture lining that reflects your own body heat back to you for a boost of warmth. SynergyLink connectors slide your sleeping pad through so you never roll off again. The Antares HD also features a cinchable hood, draft-blocking tubes at the collar and full-length zipper, a zippered external pocket, and included stuff and storage sacks.
- 27F European Norm Comfort temperature rating
- Zoned Insulation with Nikwax Hydrophobic 750+ fill down
- Sewn-through insulated bottom
- DWR-treated shell
- ThermaCapture reflective lining
- SynergyLink connectors for sleeping pad
- Cinchable hood
- Heat-trapping draft collar and draft tube
- Zippered external pocket
- Stuff and storage sacks included
- Item #CAS003D