Weather won't keep you away from your urban wanderings when you're wearing The North Face Zoomie Jacket. Constructed with a DryVent membrane, the jacket offers you wind and waterproof protection for urban storms while packing in flattering features for a stylish jacket to be worn confidently through the city. For example, a waist cinch delivers a aesthetically pleasing silhouette while back elbow patches not only offer style, but add durability as well.
- Weatherproof jacket for comfortable urban wanderings in storms
- DryVent membrane and fully sealed seams keep moisture out
- Attached hood offers extra protection when wind and rain arrive
- Utility pockets hold necessities and have zippered side entry
- Back elbow patches add style and durability in high wear areas
- Waist cinch offers comfortable fit and a flattering silhouette
- Standard fit allows comfortable layering on chilly mornings
- Item #TNF04ZU
- Q & A
runs smalls and loud
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: small
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 124lbs
I purchased this jacket after it was recommended to me. I ordered a small which is my normal size in all jackets and tops. The arms openings were small and it was tight across my chest. I would have returned for a medium but it was really loud. The quality seemed great and the lining was comfortable but it was just too loud - couldn't justify paying 130$ for it.
BEST Rain jacket ever!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XS
- Height: 5'1"
- Weight: 115lbs
I absolutely love this jacket, I recently purchased it for my trip to London! It performed amazingly, it was great while it was raining, the water beaded and the jacket is definitely waterproof. I also wore it while it was not raining as a top layer when it was cold and it was awesome! I LOVE how stylish it looks, it definitely does not look like a regular rain jacket, the adjustable waist gives that really nice fit which was very useful and looked really good! I 100% recommend this jacket to anyone who wants a waterproof rain jacket that is stylish and can be worn around town without looking like you are about to hike a mountain! Also not super loud like other waterproof jackets, a little "crunchy" but like only a teeny bit!