Wishing For Rain.
It's hard to keep your little puddle jumper inside when the rain starts to fall. Good thing she's got The North Face Girls' Zipline Rain Jacket. Made with a two-layer DryVent construction, this jacket shields her from moisture whether she's stomping through puddles in the front yard or hiking around the lake in drizzly weather on the family camping trip. A fixed hood provides extra protection when the clouds open up on her walk home from school, while the mesh lining helps keep her cool as she chases her friends around the park.
- Turn rainy days into play days with this protective jacket
- Waterproof, breathable construction for complete protection
- Fully taped seams prevent seeping
- Fixed hood provides extra protection
- Reverse entry hand pockets
- Elastic cuffs help seal out weather
- Item #TNF02XL