Zipline Rain Jacket
Your mini doesn't slow down when the rain starts, so slip them into The North Face Zipline Rain Jacket to keep them dry. Made with a two-layer DryVent membrane, this jacket blocks moisture whether they're stomping through puddles in the front yard or hiking around the lake in drizzly weather on the family camping trip. A fixed hood provides extra protection when the clouds open up on the walk home from school, while the mesh lining offers cool comfort for chasing friends around the playground.
- Breathable rain jacket to keep dry while playing in the rain
- Waterproof construction with fully sealed seams blocks moisture
- Mesh lining adds cool comfort during summer hikes in the rain
- Fixed hood can be pulled up to keep dry during school commutes
- Drop-tail hem adds extra coverage when bending or sitting down
- ID label helps to keep the jacket out of the lost and found
- Item #TNF05A2
What do you think about this product?
May 8, 2019
great little windbreaker
We bought this windbreaker for a Spring trip to the Greek islands. It was perfect! Completely blocked the wind. It is light-weight and very pack-able. Easy to layer over a sweatshirt if you need a little more insulation.
October 25, 2018
dry kids = happy kids
Great kids rain jacket. Adult level protection in a kid size package. Looks and functions like north faces comparable adult rain jackets. Lightweight and packs down small to put in a backpack for school or a hike and stays dry though both. Mesh lining is comfortable against skin. Fits true to size, bought the XS for a 6 year old and its great, just large enough that she should be able to get a couple of years out of it.
October 4, 2017
Big hit with the little lass
My daughter loves how this rain jacket looks. It's very lightweight and waterproof, so great for taking on hikes or for a rainy recess at school.