Legend has it.
Once upon a time, the North Face Boys' Zeus Pant headed out on an adventure into our national parks, where it hand picked plastic bottles and incorporated them into its very own fabric. Ok, so that's a stretch, but the water-resistant fabric truly is sourced from recycled bottles, so why not put these on your son and take him to enjoy the refreshed beauty of this country's wild places? The durable fabric doesn't mind some rock scrambling or light rain, and it's even designed to keep away harmful sun exposure while he's hiking. A couple hand pockets come in handy for compass or jerky, and the zippered back pocket will keep his phone safe while he's on more vertical surfaces.
- Pull-on pants that yearn for the great outdoors
- Treated nylon offers durable, water-resistant protection
- Ultraviolet protection keeps harmful sun rays away
- Incorporated belt provides a secure fit for rock scrambling
- Elastic cuffs keep out rain and debris on the trail
- Item #TNF045M
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 168lbs
My son loves climbing in these pants