If you're two pitches up when winds start feeling gale-force, you'll know exactly why you wanted to climb in the Men's North Face Zephyr Jacket. It's all about perception, and that wind can make you feel super exposed and totally shake your headgame. Throw the Zephyr on before starting, and the four-way stretch fabric will block the wind without turning your climb into a trip to the sauna.With total freedom to reach for even the smallest of hand holds, and the wind a distant memory, you'll have no trouble keeping your head in the game.
- Lightweight jacket for mild weather protection on a hike or climb
- Durable water repellent sheds wind and light rain
- Four-way-stretch provides workout performance mobility
- Pop the attached hood when you need extra protection
- Elastic cuffs keep the bulk down while you're on the wall
- Regular fit lets you layer beneath it on colder days
- Item #TNF03WK