Free gift with purchase!
June Issue Looks in Depth at How Single-Use Plastics Impact Our Planet
True team spirit.
When you wear The North Face Women's Bottle Source Limited T-Shirt, you know you're part of a worthy team, playing for the planet. This classic crew blends soft, breathable cotton with polyester made from recycled water bottles, and as part of the Bottle Source collection, you can take comfort in a partnership that's helping to reduce single-use plastic from finding their way into the open ocean.
- A classic tee that's part of the greater good
- Breathable cotton for cool comfort on warm days
- Recycled fibers sourced from plastic bottles
- The North Face teamed up with National Geographic to reduce the amount of single-use plastic destined for the sea
- Item #TNF04UN
- Q & A
Wish I could return this.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
- Height: 5'3"
- Weight: 120lbs
This runs extremely small and short. And it will shrink so keep this in mind!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'6"
I love the story behind these shirts, so I bought a women's small. Unfortunately, the fit was a little too boxy for me - the torso seemed a bit short and wide. So I opted to get a men's size small tee instead,. The torso was a bit too long on it, but I just sent it through the washer/dryer on high heat to shrink it a bit, and now it fits great!
If you prefer a longer torso on your shirt, I would consider sizing up here and then washing the product to shrink it down a tiny bit.
Aside from the fit, the material is plenty soft and the graphics are cool. I mean, how many shirts do you have that were 100% recycled out of bottles?