- Active t-shirt designed to support all your favorite activities
- Moisture-wicking technology keeps you dry during intensive activity
- Seamless shoulder design is comfortable for wearing a backpack with
- Dropped hem protects your back when bending over during activity
- Relaxed fit is comfortable and airy for a preferred fit
- Item #TNF04A2
- Q & A
I absolutely loooove this shirt, super thin, light weight, flowy. I got a XL in black, I normally wear a L but I like my shirts over sized and itâs perfect! The only con is how much lint it attracts. Idk if Iâm not using the right dryer sheet or what, but every time I wear this shirt I usually always have to take a lint roller to it.
Soft, but too big
My wife purchased this, but it was too big. Very soft and comfortable, though
Comfortable, Casual, Runs Large
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: small
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 160lbs
Very comfortable, casual, loose fit. Hiked 12 hot miles with it and never noticed any gross, sweatiness under my pack straps like some other shirts give. In fact, I didn't notice it much at all while hiking so that is a GOOD thing!
Pros: I love the length of the torso! Goes well below my waist which is really nice for backpacking so the pack straps don't make the shirt bottom ride up exposing skin like so many other shirts.
Cons: Sleeves are a little long. Only part that got uncomfortable from the heat.
Fit: Runs very LARGE. I wear a medium to sometimes large with other brands. This shirt I opted for a small and it was still very roomy and loose. Easily could have done an extra small for a more fitted look.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 140lbs
This shirt is very lightweight and flow-y. It is a little long which is great for hiking and yoga. It is incredibly comfortable and casual enough to wear around town.
I'd recommend sizing down, I probably could have gotten away with an XS.