Wool Baselayer Zip Neck Top
- A lightweight baselayer for high-octane activities
- Wool blend is soft, insulating, and breathable
- Anti-odor properties make for a great choice for long trips
- Lightweight insulation fits under more substantial layers
- Mock-neck adds extra coverage
- The North Face was founded in San Francisco in 1968
- Item #TNF03CA
- Q & A
I had high hopes
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: med
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 130lbs
I love smartwool merino mid weight base layers so I thought I'd give this a try. I wanted to love it but couldn't. The wool texture is okay (seemed thin), but the stripping around the hem of the bottom and the hands was uncomfortable and odd, so I returned. Luckily though, I discovered the North Face Warm Zip-Neck Top and Warm Crew Top- those are comfy and perform well!