Select a Size
Select a Color
Wool Baselayer Zip Neck Top
- A lightweight baselayer for high-octane activities
- Wool blend is soft, insulating, and breathable
- Anti-odor properties make for a great choice for long trips
- Lightweight insulation fits under more substantial layers
- Mock-neck adds extra coverage
- The North Face was founded in San Francisco in 1968
- Item #TNF03CA
- 100% merino wool
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain riding, all-mountain skiing, backcountry riding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowshoeing, freeride/powder riding, freeride/powder skiing, hiking, snowshoe hiking, winter camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 6, 2019
I had high hopes
- I returned this product before using it
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 6"
- 130 lbs
I love smartwool merino mid weight base layers so I thought I'd give this a try. I wanted to love it but couldn't. The wool texture is okay (seemed thin), but the stripping around the hem of the bottom and the hands was uncomfortable and odd, so I returned. Luckily though, I discovered the North Face Warm Zip-Neck Top and Warm Crew Top- those are comfy and perform well!