Woodmont Rain Jacket
You can't just leave the camping gear under all that rain while you take refuge in the tent. Layer The North Face Women's Woodmont Rain Parka over your clothes, and save your camp chairs and beach towels from blowing away. You'll stay as dry as your kids hiding in the tent, watching you do all the work. A relaxed fit lets you layer the Woodmont over casual outfits as well as camping clothes for reliable protection whenever it rains.
- Rugged rain parka defends against constant downpours
- DryVent membrane maintains waterproof, breathable protection
- Relaxed parka layers over casual and outdoor clothing with ease
- Adjustments at hood and cuffs ensure proper coverage
- Item #TNFZ9N1
- [membrane/laminate] DryVent (2-layer) [face fabric] 100% recycled polyester, DWR [lining] (upper body) 100% recycled polyester, (sleeve, lower body) 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- 2 top-entry hand
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
June 21, 2020
Flattering and simple
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 4"
- 120 lbs
This parka is a simple design but somehow it is very complimentary. I am 5'4", 120 lbs and it's hard not to look short when I am in layers but the parka is slimming.