Don't Let Winter Win.
Winter will do its best to keep you inside binge-watching your favorite shows, but don't let the cold keep you from slipping into The North Face Women's Winter Warm Tights and getting outside for a run. Optimized for cold-weather workouts, these tights keep your legs cozy, and have a form-fitting silhouette that adheres to the shape of your legs. Reflective details increase your visibility during low-light runs, and the two pockets stash your car or house keys, so you don't have to worry about hiding them somewhere before you step out for a run.
- Winter-ready tights for cold days out running
- Moisture wicking fabric stays dry and warm while you workout
- Secure back pocket for storing keys, cards, and phone
- Reflective trims and logo boost visibility
- Item #TNF03EN
- Q & A
Great running pant
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: ex-small
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 135lbs
Bought these for my wife for winter training. She loves them - says they stay in place, don't stretch out, and keep her super warm.