Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Long-Sleeve Performance Shirts we have in stock.View Similar Products
Winter Warm Shirt
People might think you're crazy for running on frosty winter winter mornings, but they don't know a) how much you hate treadmills, or b) how comfortable The North Face's Winter Warm Shirt is. This soft yet lightweight running top was designed as a next-to-skin layer for cold-weather workouts, and performs just like you'd hope it would. Its soft feel gives you the right amount of comfort and warmth, and also wicks moisture and dries quickly to prevent sweat from freezing. A special breathable back panel adds much-need airflow in an area that usually produces the most heat, so you won't be overheating once you start to really get into your run. Smart features include raglan sleeves for easy mobility, thumbhole loops to help you easily slide on fleeces and shells, and a reflective logo to keep you visible when you're wearing this top alone in the fall or spring.
- Next-to-skin layer for cold runs in the winter
- Soft fabric wicks moisture to keep you dry and warm
- Breathable back panel ensures that you won't overheat
- Thumbhole loops make it easy to pull on other layers
- Raglan style sleeves provide comfortable movement
- Reflective logo boosts your visibility in the dark
- Item #TNF05TP
- 100% polyester, FlashDry-XD
- Center Back Length
- Recommended Use
- road running, training
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?