Why We Like The North Face Winter Warm Pro 1/4-Zip Hoodie
Another smart layering piece from The North Face, the Winter Warm Pro 1/4-Zip Hoodie has all the fixins for comfortable hiking or running in chilly weather. This hoodie features all-around fleece for insulation with a wind-resistant overlay across the front and shoulders. That prevents the windchill that plagues most fleeces while also maximizing breathability in the back, sides, and arms to prevent overheating when we're piling up the miles and burning up calories. The slim fit and integrated thumbholes also make it easy to slip a shell over this fleece for wet weather or colder conditions.
- Wind-resistant fleece for high-output winter play
- Fleece insulation wicks moisture and dries quickly
- High-denier fabrics provide abrasion-resistance
- WindWall fabric adds wind-resistance to front torso
- DWR coating sheds light moisture without harmful PFCs
- Power mesh pockets on both side seams
- Packs into its own pocket for portability
- Updated fit, fabrics, and features for 2023-2024
- Item #TNFZD83
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] 95% recycled polyester, 5% elastane, [overlay] 50D WindWall (100% recycled polyester), PFC-free DWR coating
- Fleece Weight
- Windproof Rating
- less than 10CFM
- 2 zippered hand, 2 drop-in side
- hiking, road running, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help