Don't run from winter.
Freezing temperatures can't keep you away from running, so pull on The North Face Women's Winter Warm Mid-Rise Tight and hit the road or the trail. You won't have to stash your keys under your tire thanks to the zippered side pocket, and if you're caught running after dark the reflective detailing will help you remain visible.
The soft fleece lining provides insulation, but remains breathable so you don't overheat when you pick up the pace. And, since there's nothing worse than feeling your tights sliding down when you start to move and sweat, but the Winter Warm tight features a wide waistband and slim fit to keep everything in place so you can focus on the run.
- Keep training all winter long with this warm tight
- Fleece lining adds insulation and next-to-skin comfort
- Fast-drying, wicking fabric keeps cold sweat away from skin
- Zippered side pocket is perfect for keys or phone
- Wide waistband prevents slippage while in motion
- Stay visible on the road with the reflective trim and logo
- Item #TNF04NK
- Q & A
Great Fit & Warm!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
I gave this as a gift, here's what the recipient had to say:
Great fit and I love the fleece on the inside. Awesome for winter running. Warm, but not too warm.
Warm running tights
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 165lbs
Got these for my girlfriend for some winter running. She said they have just enough warmth in the legs with the fleece lining. You don't over heat and they stay put nicely.
Great tights for anything!
Beautifully fitting and love the pocket!
My Winter Go-To
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Winter running is my favorite, and these are my go to because of their stretch and fleece lining. In previous models of the pants, there wasn't an extra side pocket ... that's a nice edition in this season's version of this product. 6 years later, these are still my winter go-to!