Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Performance Leggings we have in stock.View Similar Products
Winter Warm High Rise Tight
When winter weather makes you want to hermit indoors, throw on the North Face Winter Warm High-Rise Tight and get active outside. A super-soft brushed fabric insulates against the cold so you can comfortably run, hike, and climb in less than ideal temperatures. When cold temperatures are no longer an excuse, there is no limit to where your workout might take you.
Whether running stairs downtown or hiking the foothills, these warm tights will keep you going. Made from a lightweight, breathable synthetic blend the fleece fabric helps to regulate your body temperature for ultimate performance. Exercising comfortably is the key to a longer and more successful workout, so even after you work up a sweat, moisture-wicking and quick-drying fabric will keep you going for round two. With pockets to stow the essentials and a drawcord waist to secure your fit, these winter performance leggings are ready for any cold weather adventure.
- A performance legging designed for winter workouts
- Brushed fabric offers extra-soft warmth for chilly hikes
- Quick-drying, breathable fabric regulates body temperature
- All-around reflectivity affords visibility on evening runs
- Internal drawcord cinches down for a confident fit
- Flat-locked seams provide smooth chafe-free mobility
- High-rise waist layers effortlessly under a climbing harness
- Multiple pockets secure your phone and keys on-the-go
- Item #TNF05LZ
- 57% nylon, 28% polyester, 15% elastane knit (FlashDry and brushed back)
- [short] 25in, [regular] 27in, [long] 29in
- 2 side, 1 zippered thigh
- yes, 360-degree
- Recommended Use
- hiking, running, biking, climbing, training
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 2, 2020
Warm Tights but inaccurate description
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 3"
- 125 lbs
These are nice and thick, great for outdoor winter running. My only complaint is that the product description is incorrect. It states there are two side pockets and one zippered. That is not correct, there is actually only one zippered pocket and no side pockets. A bit disappointing because I love pockets in my running tights and bought these specifically for the pockets over other winter tights.
October 12, 2019
Loving these for cold weather activities
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 5"
- 100 lbs
I've constantly on the lookout for leggings that will work during the colder months, so when I saw these I knew I had to try them out. And I'm sure glad I did! They aren't super thick, but they do have a nice micro-fleece lining that makes them a lot warmer than your average pair of leggings. I've warn them running and on a few hikes so far. The waist feels secure without being super high (hits me at belly button), and I find the seems to be faltering as well. The only thing I don't love is the logo on the front of the thigh. . . but that's being super nit picky.