Winter Sub Zero Aries Shirt - Long-Sleeve - Men's
Extend your running season into late fall when you slip on The North Face Winter Sub Zero Aries Shirt. Its Windblock front panel stops the wind and resists drizzle to keep your core protected from the weather, and the merino wool and FlashDry sleeves funnel excess body heat out, wick sweat, and insulate when you need it.
- Windblock front panel features polyester with a three-layer PU laminate to block the wind and repel frosty fog during fall trail runs
- Merino wool and polyester side, sleeve, and back panels breathe, provide insulation when it gets shady, and resist the build-up of odors as you run
- FlashDry thermal technology in the panels features microporous particles in the fabric to encourage the evaporation of moisture from the fabric as well as from your skin, which enables evaporative cooling and super-fast drying times
- Half-length zipper lets you release excess body heat and permits easy on-off
- Drop-back hem and tall collar keep the layer effective during windy days or grueling climbs
- Articulated fit and thumbholes ensure a run-friendly fit all day long
- Zippered chest media pocket with cord port lets you pipe your headphones to your ears without dangling a cord in your way
- Reflective logos add a little visibility to passing drivers when you run on roads at dawn or dusk
- Item #TNF8039
- [body] 80% polyester, 20% PU, [panel] 65% merino wool, 35% polyester
- hip (with drop back)
- Center Back Length
- 27.5 in
- 1 chest zip
- yes, natural attribute of merino wool
- UPF Rating
- Recommended Use
- trail running, cool-weather running
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help