Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Wawona Tent
Bringing a full family for a camping trip is a lot easier with The North Face Wawona Tent. It's a massive 6-person tent that's large enough to stand in, making it easy for us to wrestle children into sleeping bags or play games while it rains. The rain fly is completely reliable in wet weather, and the mesh walls let the summer breeze in when the clouds breakaway.
- Massive tent keeps comfy in a large range of weather conditions
- 6-person capacity is tall enough to stand in
- 3-season versatility pairs mesh walls with a removable rain fly
- DAC MX pole set is stronger than most poles
- Large front door with larger vestibule that doubles as an awning
- Secondary vestibule in the back for rear storage
- Ceiling storage and internal organization pockets
- Includes guylines, stakes, and storage sack
- Item #TNFZAOY
4.5 based on 4 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.