Down the river we go.
Whether you're meandering down the Rogue on a three-day float or hiking through overgrown forests on your way to the famous island rope swing, The North Face Men's Water Mule Shorts will do the trick. FlashDry technology wicks moisture from your body and dries quickly when you take a dip in the water, while the built-in polyester belt holds your pants up when you're running along the beach looking for the perfect camp spot.
- Durable shorts for days on the water
- FlashDry technology repels moisture
- UPF 50 sun protection for hot summer days
- Built in belt for a secure fit
- Zippered cargo pockets stash your belongings
- Item #TNF03YI
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 225lbs
Bought these for my husband and this is what he had to say:
Nice short for days in the water. Dries quickly, has functional pockets and doesn’t make it look like I stole a pair of my nephew’s shorts. Marked it down a star because the belt came out in the washer and it’s a pain in the ass to get it back in there.
Do the Water Mule Trunks have liner
Hey Pete, These trunks do not have a liner. Thanks for asking!