Why We Like The Wasatch Sleeping Bag
Whether we're camping out to trek the fields in Spring's full bloom or to hike under the golden hues of Fall's foliage, we have The North Face's Wasatch Sleeping Bag to go back to for cozy dreaming. As the chilly night air envelopes camp, we keep warm wrapped in the eco-friendly insulation.
- Durable sleeping bag for campground slumbers in the shoulder seasons
- Heetseaker Eco insulation uses post-consumer recycled material
- Offset quilted construction helps lock in heat for a toasty night
- Water-repellent finish makes precipitation bead up and roll off
- Hood can lay flat on warmer nights or cinch tight on colder nights
- Item #TNFZAHJ