Winter Warm Tight
Cabin fever hit you hard this winter. So when the treadmill is really making you feel as though you're running on a hamster wheel, don The North Face Men's Winter Warm Tight, your warmest running jacket, and hit the snow-laden trails. This tight feels as warm and cozy as a heavyweight baselayer, but it is equipped with run-specific features like the breathable mesh and dual-entry back pocket that separates it from your ski-specific long johns.
- Tights built to keep muscles warm and loose on cold runs
- Flash dry fabric with knit mesh panels dries quickly, breathes
- Internal drawcord creates a secure fit for a natural stride
- Dual-entry back pocket holds your phone or keys securely nearby
- Reflective logo boosts visibility during runs at dusk
- Item #TNF05TR