Select a Size
Select a Color
Winter Warm Tight
Cabin fever hit you hard this winter. So when the treadmill is really making you feel as though you're running on a hamster wheel, don The North Face Men's Winter Warm Tight, your warmest running jacket, and hit the snow-laden trails. This tight feels as warm and cozy as a heavyweight baselayer, but it is equipped with run-specific features like the breathable mesh and dual-entry back pocket that separates it from your ski-specific long johns.
- Tights built to keep muscles warm and loose on cold runs
- Flash dry fabric with knit mesh panels dries quickly, breathes
- Internal drawcord creates a secure fit for a natural stride
- Dual-entry back pocket holds your phone or keys securely nearby
- Reflective logo boosts visibility during runs at dusk
- Item #TNF05TR
- [face fabric] 57% nylon, 28% polyester, 15% elastane, FlashDry, [panels] 88% polyester, 12% elastane knit mesh
- dual-entry back
- Recommended Use
- nordic skate, road running, trail running, training, triathlon, yoga
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
December 28, 2019
Amazing!!! Winter running pants
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 7"
- 180 lbs
I have had these sitting around my closet for a while, bought them in L.A. and totally useless, I live in the DC area and they are worth their weight for the price I paid... I run in 21 to 32 degree weather just about every morning since November and I am very pleased. No chafing, rashes or painful branch and fruit freezing over. The only issue I have is the weight I lost, now they don't fit well, they slide down quit a bit and I need to get a large soon... would be nice if backcountry can get there logistics straight and I can order new pair...
Adolpho M. De La Cerda
November 25, 2019
- 5` 5"
- 190 lbs
Love these they keep me nice n warm with all this cold!